1. Any date or period for delivery shall be considered as indicative only. It is our policy to try to despatch all orders within 3 working days. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you, as soon as possible, when received from the supplier, If not stated “Out of Stock” In any case, delivery will be made within 30 days after the date we accept your order.
2. If there are delays in the delivery caused by the supplier, the carrier or any other third party then Zen Beauty & Hair Bar will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and, provided we do this, we will not be liable for such delay. If there is a substantial delay you may end the contract and will be entitled to receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
3. We deliver to all in counties of Ireland, subject to our absolute discretion, at the moment we do not have International Delivery Destinations. All Orders will be delivered using the service as detailed at the time of ordering. Store Pick up is free , also Local delivery is free. Zen Beauty & Hair Bar has the right to fluctuate any prices in proportion with its costs for shipping but the cost of delivery will always be notified to you prior to completion of your order. The Customer must request any other delivery method at the time of order.
4. Customer will assume risk of the products ordered once they have been delivered to the address specified on the Order. Zen beauty & Hair Bar accept no liability for undelivered parcels where the Customer provides an incorrect or invalid delivery address and/or fails to collect the Order from the delivery address specified following our reasonable efforts to contact you to deal with this.
5. In the event of an order being lost by a third party which has either been authorised by you to accept the products or a courier commissioned by you to deliver the products, Zen Beauty & Hair Bar bears no risk once it has been delivered to them. 6.Where goods have been received damaged, a full refund will be made if we are notified of the problem within 24hrs of delivery by phone,mail or otherwise in writing. You will then be required to return the goods together with their original packaging to Zen Beauty and Hair Bar trading address.
6.Where the goods are signed for, the customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for (provided they are signed for by the customer or a person identified as authorised by you). If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods .
7. The Products shall be owned by you once we have received payment in full for the Products. The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says products must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. The Customer shall notify the seller in writing or by email if the goods are faulty or misdescribed and shall be entitled to a full refund, to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some of their money back.
If you have any questions regarding Shipping costs or delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org